Ever wondered if you are living a zestful life? Thought about how you may increase your vitality and verve for life?
The half-day Zestfulness workshop hosted by Amanda Blair on Monday 23 October 2017 10am – 1pm heard from a range of powerful speakers covering a wide range of topics pertinent to modern ageing…including volunteering, mindfulness, sexuality, grief, loss & healing, encore careers, resilience, wellbeing, dares & challenges! Minister for Ageing, Zoe Bettison opened the workshop and encouraged the audience to grab opportunities – to be involved and find their passion and explore the opportunities our longer lives offer.
Audience participatory session – Taoist Tai- Chi with Rhona Daws
Audience participatory session – Laughter Yoga with David Cronin
- Volunteer Manager – OzAsia, WOMADelaide, Adelaide Film Festival
- Director/Co-writer – Cabaret Festival show
- Adelaide Fringe and Feast Festival Performer
- Adelaide Fringe Awards Judge
- Producer – Cabaret Fringe Festival
- & numerous volunteer roles