Welcome to ZestFest 2019
Welcome to The Festival for Modern Ageing, we’re thrilled to present you with ZestFest 2019!
We have a fabulous festival line-up of events in ZestFest this year, there’s literally something for everyone!
With over 200 community events being run this year you’re bound to find one (or several) for you – check out the full Events Program and book your tickets.
We’re also delighted to present a fantastic calendar of curated events this year:
- ZestFest Oration: Ita Buttrose AC OBE will kickstart the festival with the 2019 oration, presented by ECH (Enabling Confidence at Home) and nbn. This flagship event is sure to sell out, so don’t wait until October to secure your tickets. This is one you DON’T want to miss!
- Writer’s Prize: After the success of the inaugural writer’s prize, the competition is back with the theme of ‘Tomorrow’. Get your entries in by September 20th.
- ZestFest Conversations: – where we will hear from some amazing and inspiring people who are enabling, assisting, and empowering a rich and zestful life.
- Seniors Slam – a contemporary way of expressing yourself which has seen people all over the globe slamming their spoken word. A great way to be social, get out of your comfort zone and have some fun! Learn about what a Slam is and develop your skills at the Hands on Workshop or express yourself at the Seniors Slam Off!
- Ageing Well: The Role of Work and Employment: – explores modern ageing and employment and why people may want to hang onto their careers or start an encore career for the future!
- Zestfulness Workshop: – back by popular demand. Roll up your sleeves and get ready to do some work on yourself!
- EmbOLDen Workshops: – We’re embodying the zest in older lives through hands-on workshops in the City of Adelaide.
Also… be sure to pick up your copy of The Nature Strip, a gorgeously styled 2020 calendar, showcasing unexpected images of naked older people in the raw elements of nature.