What a fantastic day!
We had a fantastic day filled with a variety of ‘Conversations’ with some amazing and inspiring people who are enabling, assisting, and empowering a rich and zestful life.
- Community Co-Housing Developments: An alternative to Retirement Villages
A look at a whole variety of different housing options
- You can’t age well without understanding how your eating needs change beyond 60!
With dietitian Ngaire Hobbins. The science of nutrition – the right health and nutrition advice to help us age well
- Elva Johnson; Reaching the top!
An inspiring conversation powered by COTA Insurance with 83 year-old Elva who just last year completed a successful and inspirational trip to Antarctica making her the oldest Australian woman to conquer both the North and South Poles!
- Powering up your golden years with age smart assistive technology
Assistive technologies to help us keep living the life we love, with TADSA
- How to plan for your own death
An open discussion hosted by Palliative Care Australia around what’s important in how we die and looking at Advance Care Directives, the legal directives that focus on what we want in how and where we die
We had a great turn out, some of whom came along to one workshop others came for the whole day.