COTA SA aims to create new images and expectations of our older years, boldly reframing the way we age! We represent the needs, interests and aspirations of 633,000 older people in South Australia and provide a platform to ensure that older South Australians are part of decision-making by government and industry on everything from income and employment to housing and health.
COTA SA has over 8,394 members, with more than 100 volunteers supporting our services and programs which include:
- The Plug-In
- Peer Educations Sessions – Maximising My Independence
- My Aged Care Support Program
- Strength for Life exercise program
- Community Visitors Scheme
- The Rainbow Hub
- Aged Care Navigators Trial
- Volunteer program
- LGBTI – Silver Rainbow Training program
- Free legal services
- COTA Insurance
Visit our website to find out more about COTA SA, the programs and services we offer and how you or someone you know can benefit!